Saturday, October 21, 2023
OPEN 10 AM. LAST ENTRY 4 PM. CLOSED 6 PM.
- General Admission $10 per person, ages 2 & up
- Train Ride $3 per person, ages 2 & up
- Fast Pass $25 per person, ages 2 & Up (includes admission, all day train band for unlimited rides, and express entry). Fast Pass tickets will be available for purchase online only beginning October 1.
Parking is available at the main zoo parking lot and secondary lot, Masonic Drive parking lot, Youth Complex parking lot, and Big Island. A shuttle will run between parking areas.
- In the event of a weather cancellation, Zoo Boo will be rescheduled for Saturday, October 28.
- FOTAZ Memberships and other zoo passes are not valid at Zoo Boo.
- All activities (excluding train ride) are included with admission.
- Trick-or-treating is reserved for children ages 12 years and younger and special needs individuals of any age. Trick-or-treaters will be provided with a Trick-or-Treat Card to collect candy.
- Fish food, Aussie Aviary, and stroller/wagon rental will not be available during Zoo Boo.
- Family friendly costumes are welcome. Ages 13 & older may not wear masks or heavy costume makeup that disguises the face.