This structure was a newly constructed two-story building dedicated to commercial purposes in 1904, and appears to have been in use as a drugstore since 1921. A. Silber’s clothing store and Isidore Levy’s “Ladies’ Store” were located here in 1906; in 1909 it housed a dry goods and hardware store. In 1914 one side still housed a dry goods store while the other side sold paints, wallpaper, and electric fixtures on the first floor with a business college on the second. In 1921 the side closest to the corner of Murray and Third was in use as a drugstore, while the other side of the building sold boots, shoes, and hosiery with the business college still on the second floor. By 1928 the entire building was in service as a drug store. It has since housed the McKean Drugstore, Walgreen’s, Red Cross Drugstore, and Sentry Drug. It presently retains its historic use as a drugstore. The original storefront has been updated with a more contemporary design, but the historic exterior remains underneath a coat of beige paint, including original segmentally arched windows and dentil cornice. Historic images show that the building’s exterior once featured white decorative horizontal bands in the masonry above the windows, possibly incorporating the same white glazed brick that can be seen in the Stonewall Hotel building. The café is housed in half of the structure adjacent to the drugstore, at 1010 3rd St, now incorporated into this property.