Once owned by Dr. Randolph, a prominent medical doctor, this twostory residence was constructed for him and his family by John Osbourne by 1895, as stated in the Louisiana Democrat. It was designed in the Georgian Revival style, featuring a central front door with full transom and sidelights, five bay symmetrical façade, and a tongue and groove one-story porch supported by wood box columns and balustrade. The house is raised on brick piers. The window placement on the second story facade reflects the placement of the five bays on the first floor. The building underwent renovation in the 1980s as it was modified to house offices for “Investment Strategy Corp.” It continues to function as office space under the ownership of Herman M. Savoie, Jr.