On June 15th, 2019 we will be hosting our first annual birthday bash! This event will be helping to raise money for the Food Bank of
On June 15th, 2019 we will be hosting our first annual birthday bash! This event will be helping to raise money for the Food Bank of Central Louisiana‘s Good Food Project. Per usual, we have a lot of fun activities planned for the weekend, and here is what we have in the works thus far:
Hot Dog Eating Competition:
– There is room for 4 contestants
– Each contestant must obtain a $100 sponsorship to enter the event. All proceeds going to the Good Food Project.
– We are also looking for an overall sponsor for the competition, so if you know or have a business who might be interested, please reach out! (Again, all proceeds go to the Good Food Project).
– In honor of our birthday, we are holding a baking competition!
– Each item must be made with one of our beers
– Recipes must be submitted by 6/1/2019 so that they can be compiled for a cookbook
If you are interested in entering into the bake-off or competing in the Hot Dog Eating competition, please reach out to us via FB messenger or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aside from these two events, there will be live music all day on the Trail Dog Backyard Stage, food trucks, and more, so stay tuned for more updates! Cheers!
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST
Name: Huckleberry Brewing Company
Address: 4724 Sterkx Road